Thread: pop up on the screen " infiplay using full screen esc to exit "SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Exclamation pop up on the screen " infiplay using full screen esc to exit "SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Every time im in the middle of the game and i am so serious playing this awesome game..but its always pop up on my upper screen .. And my character start rolling like idiot please fix that problem thankyou

Hello, which browser you use? You need to have latest vesion of browser, and install latest Flash for that game. Sometimes clearing cache should help as well. If you need help please give me additional info and reply.

Hello,

CAn we play the game in window mode ? Cause it keeps getting in fullscreen even though I choose 60% of screen.

No it's not possible to play the game in window mode.