Thread: Problems since launcher update installed

Angry Problems since launcher update installed

Since I updated my launcher it appears that the game no longer wants me playing it. Every time I get in okay, but as soon as I start to battle it's okay for a minute or so then I get auto dropped from the game, right back to the launcher.....I hope you can fix this soon as I am a clan member and I have to be active to remain within the clan.

Same problem :-(

Since I updated my launcher it appears that the game no longer wants me playing it. Every time I get in okay, but as soon as I start to battle it's okay for a minute or so then I get auto dropped from the game, right back to the launcher.....I hope you can fix this soon as I am a clan member and I have to be active to remain within the clan.

Same problem mate

Hope they fix this fast its annoying

We are currently having a problem with the launcher, some people get dropped after playing for a few minutes. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by this and I assure you that we are currently looking into the issue and it will get fixed as soon as possible!

Thanks for your quick acknowledgement as always mikolah

The problem should now be resolved!