Thread: Guild Instance Issue

Guild Instance Issue

I am Skye, leader of Raven on USW1-Malory. We had an icon with a countdown timer for Guild Defense. As a guild we tried to enter our Guild Instance. When we hit the CHALLENGE button, we get Instance Already Ended notification (See attachment). Did we do something incorrect, or is this a bug???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GI Problem.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	177  

Icon for Guild Defense isntance would be lit through all 30 minutes, so there are two options:

1. Someone already started the instance and you came late (this way you will receive such message as you posted)
    2. There is some issue with Malory events. (We will check it and issue a compensation if find any problems)

I just had the same thing happen. NO ONE could get in. The link showed up in our guild chat. It told us it had not been opened. I looked for a way to open it, and nothing worked.

I did a little research. I have heard a rumor you have to be a Lvl 8 Guild for the Guild Instance to open? If this is true, it needs to be stated somewhere AND it should NOT show up in the guild chat. Makes every guild member wonder how we missed it!!!

I played guild instance today, and my guild is Lv 3, so the rumor you heard is wrong. The issue you encountered is probably cause by the problem with server time, and i heard it was fixed today.