Thread: Warriors

Warriors

This is a topic for Warriors!
    It is an excellent choice for those who prefer mobile classes with high survivability and who have some experience in MMORPG games. As a Warrior you will storm into midst of battle, smashing your enemies and striking terror into their hearts! Warrior has a unique ability Magic Barrier - it removes all negative effects from your character.
    Combo idea: using Assault ability you rush to your enemy and immediately stun him with Jumping Volley, afterwards you easily finish him off.
    Maybe you have already found other great warrior combos? Share with us!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello! I have a warrior and wonder...on occasion I have the opportunity to upgrade my chars stats. i.e. ATT, ACC, BLCK, etc. My question is this, is there a specific build for this class with just certain stats that would apply to this class specifically? Thanks and take care!

Quote Originally Posted by Аноним View Post
    Hello! I have a warrior and wonder...on occasion I have the opportunity to upgrade my chars stats. i.e. ATT, ACC, BLCK, etc. My question is this, is there a specific build for this class with just certain stats that would apply to this class specifically? Thanks and take care!
    There is no special build, though improving ATK first is best thing to do (from of stats you listed)