Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Launcher

Lightbulb Game Launcher

Dear Friends, we now want to give you some technical info about new Divine Storm game launcher. It was developed to meet the needs of players and eliminate the problem with Flash player that frequently arises in browsers. As a bonus you will get presents on the first log-in through the launcher and also 5% additional experience for killing monsters. Please note the following:

- You can log into your character from Facebook, simply by clicking FB icon in login section. Keep in mind that you enter FB password only once and to login into another FB account in the launcher you will need to clean Internet Explorer cache first. (Unfortunately there is no other way due to technical specifications of FB authorization).
    - You might notice that launcher fonts are different from those in the browser. We had to turn off smoothing and change of fonts, to ensure the best launcher performance.
    - And finally info for advanced users. You can change maximal FPS value in game. In brief, if your PC technical specifications can keep high FPS, then you can make the game work smoother with setting FPS value high. How to change this setting? In the launcher install folder you can find a settings.ini file. By opening it, you can change FPS limit using following parameters: “fps=0” for 30 FPS lock, “fps=1” for 60 FPS lock, “fps=2” for 120 FPS lock, “fps=3” – not limited FPS (max FPS your computer can achieve, we don’t’ recommend to use this one).

System Requirements:
    Windows 7 SP1
    Windows Vista SP2 or later
    Windows 10
    Net Framework 4.5

Launcher Download link: http://cdn.infiplay.ru/storm/INFIPLA...minstaller.exe

ps. If you have issues with launcher please post as much details about the issue as you can, that would allow us to resolve the problems much faster!

Known Issues:
    1. Installation Crash: Be sure your PC has Microsoft NetFramework 4.5 (or later) installed, here's download link - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=53344.
    Important: We have created an addition installation file, that contains Microsoft Framework in it, all people having issues with installation of the launcher can try it: http://cdn.infiplay.ru/storm/INFIPLA...minstaller.exe
    2. After logging in and pressing Play button, launcher browser window is black with "Couldn't load plugin" error. First of all be sure your Windows account HAS Administrator rights / access. Second, please try to install launcher to another hard drive (NOT disk C:\\). We keep tracking this issue and will find a fix for it.
    3. Antivirus software is blocking the launcher. On our side we know only one antivirus which is giving negative status for launcher which is chinese "360 Total Security". We will check the status of Norton Antivirus as well as soon as possible.

UPDATE 02.06:
    We have updated the Divine Storm game launcher with a new feature.
    Upon logging in you will notice a new selection option that allows you to select which browser you want to use for the game. It contains Browser V.1 (new one) and Browser V.2 (old one).
    We have added a new browser in wake of recent issues with missing plugin error for some of the users.

Hi there.

No problem with the launcher, except than dark sea (cross) map is empty ... I mean, bosses are there, but not a single mobs to train with when afk. A merge issue ?
    Regards,

I cant log-in and when I do I just start with a new character.

Quote Originally Posted by Аноним View Post
    Hi there.

No problem with the launcher, except than dark sea (cross) map is empty ... I mean, bosses are there, but not a single mobs to train with when afk. A merge issue ?
    Regards,
    We don't see any issue there. Please try to clear cache (there is a button in launcher shell). Please also be sure that you didn't used "Hide bot mobs" option in game settings.

I cant log-in and when I do I just start with a new character.
    Could you tell me how you login? If you use direct login link, please NEVER DO THAT, to prevent issues with your character. Use standard server selection which is provided.

My launcher worked once and when I go to log in it says can't load plug in. Should I uninstall it and try again?

My launcher worked once and when I go to log in it says can't load plug in. Should I uninstall it and try again?
    Please send us a screenshot first, so we can track that issue. Then try to reinstall.

Mine can not find plug in.

Mine can not find plug in.
    Please tell me install path (default, or did you changed it) and your windows version. We hope to find solution for this asap.

Windows 10 Net Framework 4.6 Downloaded from game, launcher worked fine, go to log in,comes to blank screen with small box in center saying can not load plug in.