Thread: kick inactive guild leader

kick inactive guild leader

im Syrroth on US-2 west

i am vice leader of Church. our guild leader has been offline for several days... is there a way to take lead from them so we can have an active guild leader?? i was told by a mod that it was 90 days before we can do that... is that true? if not what are our options and how may we get it switched??

Thank You,
    Syrroth

Hello,
    If Guild Leader is away for 5 days, you will see a special button, for Leader demotion. If leader wouldn't log in within two days after, he would be demoted. Also we can transfer leadership by ourselves (If leader is offline for long time), by special request from Vice Leaders.
    ps. There is no "Mods" playing the game and saying that to players, please tell me the name of person who told you that he is a mod.

Hi I would like to ask for your help in relation to guild where I participate ... I am currently one of the most active members of the guild, but the leader is inactive for a long time and the vice leader also, this is disturbing much the life of several players of the game The name of the guild is: RISE i'm fron sever USE 3 Leviathan , and my nick name is DRAMESH

Quote Originally Posted by Аноним View Post
    Hi I would like to ask for your help in relation to guild where I participate ... I am currently one of the most active members of the guild, but the leader is inactive for a long time and the vice leader also, this is disturbing much the life of several players of the game The name of the guild is: RISE i'm fron sever USE 3 Leviathan , and my nick name is DRAMESH
    You current Guild Leader (Dalisay) was in game just today. We wouldn't interfere into such situations until Guild Leader is left the game and players need help to take control over the guild.

Afther 5 days of leader offline one of the vice leaders will auto get leader

5 days. Really. Way too short. What if something happened with that person. He/she got sick or lies in the hospital or have technical issues (and therefore can't login)
    Give at least a few weeks for that person to show up and learn to be patient. Am i glad that this kind of jokes isn't the case in full mmo's which need a client to run, such as black desert or aion. But even in other browser mmo's i haven't seen this. A leader should first and foremost be the one who has full control and also be able to make the discissions of their own without inteference of the dev or publisher. Ncsoft, zenimax online, pearl abyss and kakao, nexon,trion,enmasse, r2, aeria, bigpoint, all of them don't interfere and don't have added a stupid option to kick a leader from his/her own guild after 5 days. I'm really baffled to read this and probably think twice before beginning a guild, let alone even play the game. There you are then; you have set up a guild, worked hard to grow it and let it be a success, then at a day you got sick and you're not able to login. But after you return you found out that you're not longer the leader of your own guild, one who you have set up all by yourself.
    Bad, just really bad.