Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Guild Instance Issue

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USW1 Server
    Posts
    55

    Guild Instance Issue

    I was unable to open Guild Instance today for our guild. We have been able to do so in the past, but today I got this (see pic).

    We are lvl 12 guild. Raven on USW1.

    Any idea why it would not open?

    Thanks
    Skye - Leader, Raveninstance.jpg

  2. #2
    This button works this way:

    On Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 15:15 to 15:30 Server time - allows to join Guild Defence event when it's active (shares same function as in standard event bars to the left of minimap)
    On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 11:00 to 21:00 Server time - allows Guild Leader to start Hell`s Gate event.

    "Not unlocked" at this place means that event is not active at this time (or time is not come yet as for Hell`s gate event). We will improve the text there.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USW1 Server
    Posts
    55
    Mikolah, this is still an issue. The wording has not been fixed on the guild instance hells gate. If you see the picture attached to my original post, you will see exactly what still happens on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sundays.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Mikolah, this is still an issue. The wording has not been fixed on the guild instance hells gate. If you see the picture attached to my original post, you will see exactly what still happens on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sundays.
    Yes, because at Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this button allows to join Guild Defence instance, which is timed event and starts 15:15 server time. On the rest days, it allows leader of the guild to start Hell`s Gate instance.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USW1 Server
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by mikolah View Post
    Yes, because at Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this button allows to join Guild Defence instance, which is timed event and starts 15:15 server time. On the rest days, it allows leader of the guild to start Hell`s Gate instance.
    While I understand what you are saying, I will tell you that it has created some confusion. Defense automatically starts at a certain time every other day... so why exactly do I need a button to open it?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    While I understand what you are saying, I will tell you that it has created some confusion. Defense automatically starts at a certain time every other day... so why exactly do I need a button to open it?
    I totally agree that's it's a broken logic, but we are conetrating on adding more content to the game ASAP now, so it have low priority in our fixing list

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    USW1 Server
    Posts
    55
    I am good with more content but please let it help all players, not just make things that it takes tons of cash to get what you need. Guilds are losing good players because the cashers are the getting so far ahead that many do not think its worth it to even try any more. If this continues, Mikolah, all you will have left on your servers are the cashers and even they will get bored and leave if there are not many players. Raven has been a top guild for a long time, and even I am starting to notice people leaving and/or playing less frequently because of what I just said.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
INFIPLAY - a company with considerable experience in the gaming world that is constantly evolving, bringing together friends in the playing field, allowing them to communicate and feel gaming heroes marching pace with the times, conquering new horizons of gaming space.