Thread: Guild Instance Issue

Guild Instance Issue

I was unable to open Guild Instance today for our guild. We have been able to do so in the past, but today I got this (see pic).

We are lvl 12 guild. Raven on USW1.

Any idea why it would not open?

Thanks
    Skye - Leader, Raveninstance.jpg

This button works this way:

On Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 15:15 to 15:30 Server time - allows to join Guild Defence event when it's active (shares same function as in standard event bars to the left of minimap)
    On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 11:00 to 21:00 Server time - allows Guild Leader to start Hell`s Gate event.

"Not unlocked" at this place means that event is not active at this time (or time is not come yet as for Hell`s gate event). We will improve the text there.

Mikolah, this is still an issue. The wording has not been fixed on the guild instance hells gate. If you see the picture attached to my original post, you will see exactly what still happens on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Mikolah, this is still an issue. The wording has not been fixed on the guild instance hells gate. If you see the picture attached to my original post, you will see exactly what still happens on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sundays.
    Yes, because at Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this button allows to join Guild Defence instance, which is timed event and starts 15:15 server time. On the rest days, it allows leader of the guild to start Hell`s Gate instance.

Quote Originally Posted by mikolah View Post
    Yes, because at Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday this button allows to join Guild Defence instance, which is timed event and starts 15:15 server time. On the rest days, it allows leader of the guild to start Hell`s Gate instance.
    While I understand what you are saying, I will tell you that it has created some confusion. Defense automatically starts at a certain time every other day... so why exactly do I need a button to open it?

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    While I understand what you are saying, I will tell you that it has created some confusion. Defense automatically starts at a certain time every other day... so why exactly do I need a button to open it?
    I totally agree that's it's a broken logic, but we are conetrating on adding more content to the game ASAP now, so it have low priority in our fixing list

I am good with more content but please let it help all players, not just make things that it takes tons of cash to get what you need. Guilds are losing good players because the cashers are the getting so far ahead that many do not think its worth it to even try any more. If this continues, Mikolah, all you will have left on your servers are the cashers and even they will get bored and leave if there are not many players. Raven has been a top guild for a long time, and even I am starting to notice people leaving and/or playing less frequently because of what I just said.