Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guild Chat Issue

Angry Guild Chat Issue

The Raven guild on USW1 has noticed an issue with Guild Chat. Sometimes when we post a message in chat, we can clearly see our message, but others do NOT see the message. Does not happen all the time, but it does happen daily. Only way to remedy at this point is to reload the game. Very inconvenient. Also if we are trying to give direction or ask help, we never know if we are heard.
    Last edited by Skye; 05-01-2017 at 07:39 AM.

This is something which needs to be investigated, as we never heard before about such issue.
    It would be great if your guild members can send samples to our support, I.e. screenshots with timestamps from one player with full chat (no issues), and second player who had phrases of first player missing. Please also let us know if that issue is randomly happening to all of guild members, or only specific members are affected.

It does affect everyone in the guild. I will do my best to coordinate screen shots for examples for you.

I will say this... we do have a theory. We noticed the issue only since the update that allowed us to put more text characters into chat. We have also noticed that it normally only affects larger messages that we try to send.

We have successfully captured the event! I am posting 3 pictures for you. One is from my screen and 2 are from my guild member Beauty Cruel. Please notice time stamp on her larger message. It is 2 hours off actual server time, yet is in the middle of others with correct server time!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShotBeauty1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	190

Name:	ScreenShotBeauty2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	191

Name:	ScreenShotKelley.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	106.2 KB 
ID:	192

Thank you. We aprove the issue, and will try to fix it.

Just an update... I'm finding if we dont have our TITLE after our name, the rest of the guild will not see our chat. See an example attached. You can see Skye [Leader] on some of my messages, and one does not have Leader. It was confirmed the one without Leader was not seen.

Name:	ChatIssue.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	196

Thanks a lot, will try to fix in next maintanenace.

I'm thinking this was fixed during this maintenance. I have not noticed it today at all.

Yes, this issue should be fixed