Thread: Random mini freezes in game

Exclamation Random mini freezes in game

Hi!

The mini freezes is starting to get very annoying. Everyone is having this problem, so its just not me.
    We are getting random 1 sec game freezing. Its really annoying during pvp or when trying to beat a boss and cant move from aoe.

Please tell me the server name. Also, does it happen when you trying to move or it's happening with using auto-play or even if you stay on place?

EU4, It can happen whenever. Its ju random.. even when standing still

We checked all server monitorings and it's absolutely in good state. We have also played for a few hours on server and didn't interfere with that issue. Still, we asked other players and some of them told that they have this issue. We kindly ask to record a video with such stutter, it would help us a lot in finding the reason of the problem.

I notice this too, but always happens when i have a very high ping (250 or above).

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    I notice this too, but always happens when i have a very high ping (250 or above).
    This can happen because of your ping, though EU4 players have good ping, and still have lags. We are still monitoring EU4 server to find the reason causing it.

both Skye and myself are on USW1 not EU. It must be a program issue not localized to one server.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconis View Post
    both Skye and myself are on USW1 not EU. It must be a program issue not localized to one server.
    Skye problem is clearly linked with quality of her internet connection to game server. If ping is high, there could be issues like she wrote.
    As for EU4 people problem, is different, and we are still looking into it.