Thread: Game Always Disconnects

Exclamation Game Always Disconnects

So I downloaded the launcher a little while ago (on my first day), and it's been fine till Yesterday and Today (today especially), where I disconnect at random intervals. It has administrator rights, but I can't seem to NOT disconnect. This has nothing to do with my connection, it's always stable.
    ~ If you leaned over a foot, I would move it ten feet back ~

Disconnect can be only connected with your internet connection to game server. It can work fine with other websites / games, but have issues with route to Divine Storm server. If you need help with figuring out on which part of data route it had issues, please write a mail to support team, and we will give you further instuctions. Though it's always internet providers issue, not a user or game servers one, and it couldn't be fixed on your side.

Hey Mikolah... can you tell us how to write a mail to the support team? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Hey Mikolah... can you tell us how to write a mail to the support team? Thanks
    Of course, http://storm.infiplay.com/support.php or directly to "stormsupport#infiplay.com" change # to @ there

Thanks Mikolah, but I'm more than certain that 98% of the time it's due to me alt+tabbing (as I excessively do that).

Game have a slow down when it's not running into active window, i.e. that means that you could deal less damage than usual if you alt-tabbed. But it doesn't affect connection at all.

Then I guess I'll have to go with what you said, thanks for the information. I did notice my connection has been slower lately (ie -1~1.4mb downloads)