Thread: Wedding Times

Wedding Times

Not really sure where to post this. It is a suggestion / complaint. We had a guildie able to set their wedding time at the exact time guild war starts. How is this OK? May I suggest that in a not too far away maintenance that wedding times be only allowed during no large events (such as guild war and immortals)? This way wedding events actually have the chance to be successful.

Thanks
    Skye

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Not really sure where to post this. It is a suggestion / complaint. We had a guildie able to set their wedding time at the exact time guild war starts. How is this OK? May I suggest that in a not too far away maintenance that wedding times be only allowed during no large events (such as guild war and immortals)? This way wedding events actually have the chance to be successful.

Thanks
    Skye
    It's a matter of player to schedule wedding when he wants to. He was able to choose another time if he wanted. I don't see any reason to limit that, as it up for players to decide when to have it.