Thread: Login issue

Login issue

I have been playing with no issues for awhile now, but this morning as I was playing the game crashed and went to a white screen. So I reloaded the game and now all I get is a white screen and after about a minute I get a string of numbers with an error code 118. I have tried both browsers and tried logging in thru my facebook account with no luck. I have run Ccleaner along with spybot SD and Malwarebytes and I hit the cache cleaner on your launcher and no help.... still get the same thing.....

Same here...checked back a few times over the past few hours and still nothing but a white screen then after a few seconds error messages. But...if I log into another server where i have no character it loads fine

same here was able to log in this morning but after work wont let me log in

Same issues with USW1. Mikolah, might want to consider some really GOOD compensation this time like real diamonds lol. Players are getting frustrated, and restless, with all the bugs happening. People are starting to play less now!

I will reply within today on News section and Facebook as well regarding latest issues

I noticed some people were on facebook talking about their compensation. Some servers received more than others. I understand that events may have been affected differently on each server, but I have to say I am disappointed both in the amount of compensation offered AND that compensation was not the same to all players. ALL of us playing now have played through this game even with serious bugs and glitches. I think your customers, your players, should be worth more than the compensation offered.