Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Suggestions

  1. #1

    Suggestions

    i have a couple suggestions for one you need to lower the limit for guild capacity one guild is getting over powering for the fact to many spots on one guild and they are bullying everyone so lower the amount of spots per lvl by half will make it more fun and fair for all and for another can yoi please add the win my default for arena for higher lvl ppl dont have anyone ot fight so they miss out on things so ppl are leaving the game higher lvl so if you dont get matched up after like 2 minutes you get a win by default but for real lower the space per guild lvl for guilds to half so it evens out more and not all flocks to one guild it is not fun when its one sided you will get more ppl staying on your awesome game

  2. #2
    Any new EU_Server coming soon? Eventually it could be a HighRate_Server or Speed_Server but I'm most interested in a new server for having a fresh start, me and my friends also.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by xxHYBRiDxx View Post
    Any new EU_Server coming soon? Eventually it could be a HighRate_Server or Speed_Server but I'm most interested in a new server for having a fresh start, me and my friends also.
    Yes we have in plans to add new server for EU soon enough (within next two weeks)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mikolah View Post
    Yes we have in plans to add new server for EU soon enough (within next two weeks)
    Greats news! Bless you! ^_^

    I have a little problem with our guild on EU_5 Server... we have a "newbie" player left as leader from the original owner, and he doesn't play at all, just logs in, doesn't reply any message and has none activity at all... We really want to keep this guild alive and bring it in top, but the "newbie" is the only one with rank, we are all members just there..

    Guild name: Angels
    Leader name: Child Stoned

    Can you please do something about that? At least set any other member as Vice Leader,if not Leader, so we can Upgrade and use other functions of the guild? It would be great.. Thank you very much !

    Best regards,
    George


    LaterEdit: Nevermind.. I don't know who or how the guild got dismissed, our work got vanished this morning
    Last edited by xxHYBRiDxx; 06-15-2017 at 07:31 AM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xxHYBRiDxx View Post
    Greats news! Bless you! ^_^

    I have a little problem with our guild on EU_5 Server... we have a "newbie" player left as leader from the original owner, and he doesn't play at all, just logs in, doesn't reply any message and has none activity at all... We really want to keep this guild alive and bring it in top, but the "newbie" is the only one with rank, we are all members just there..

    Guild name: Angels
    Leader name: Child Stoned

    Can you please do something about that? At least set any other member as Vice Leader,if not Leader, so we can Upgrade and use other functions of the guild? It would be great.. Thank you very much !

    Best regards,
    George


    LaterEdit: Nevermind.. I don't know who or how the guild got dismissed, our work got vanished this morning
    Sad to hear that

  6. #6
    I totally agree about guild membership caps, unless you guys are planning a massive marketing campaign to bring in tens of thousands of players (please do this). As it currently stands, everyone gravitates to a single overpowered guild and competition disappears. With no competition comes boredom, and we know what happens next.

    Other suggestions:

    - zoom function - mousewheel and/or +/- keys to zoom in and out to allow us to fully appreciate this beautiful artwork (and it is certainly beautiful).

    - remember last selection in Tower Instance in case someone is trying to clear an earlier tower after opening the next tower. -OR- don't open subsequent towers until all 30 of the previous tower's levels are cleared.

    That's all I have at the moment. Great game so far. Just needs more players.

  7. #7
    "Summer Time" event is bugged => inactive.. Please activate events.. You should also increase Stones drop chances... We play lots of hours to drop a few stones :/

    Also you should input somewhere at every category, how many stones is necessary for updates.. because it doesn't help anyone this "mystery" of not knowing exactly how many are needed..it's very annoying, mostly because of the limited time to upgrade and stones drop so so hard... not all of us have so much money to invest in games and use diamonds to upgrade everything..
    And also, the World Exp should also be activated 50/100/200% exp.. it could be higher in weekends and lower other days.

    Please take in consideration and make this game even more beautiful and attractive to more new players. Thank you, in name of all!

    Best regards,
    George
    Last edited by xHYBRiDx; 06-23-2017 at 11:10 PM.

  8. #8
    Thank you for your suggestions George, and sorry for late reply.

    1. Summer time events should be fine from what we see.
    2. We will not give data in-game about how much stones is required, since it is a random variable, and certain lucky people can spend less amount of stones than the other ones. There is also a forum topic made by players regarding approximate amount of stones required.
    3. World EXP is variable based on VIP level the player has, current World Level (level average of levels of top players on server) and so on. It's dynamic and not something which can be simply set as a parameter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
INFIPLAY - a company with considerable experience in the gaming world that is constantly evolving, bringing together friends in the playing field, allowing them to communicate and feel gaming heroes marching pace with the times, conquering new horizons of gaming space.