Thread: Dark penalty panic

Dark penalty panic

there is an issue with the Dark penalty panic ability causing the world bosses to move to far away from the players and then the players run off in the opposite direction. Can you look into this please?

Quote Originally Posted by Draconis View Post
    there is an issue with the Dark penalty panic ability causing the world bosses to move to far away from the players and then the players run off in the opposite direction. Can you look into this please?
    Can you give us more details? Bosses run away, but players usually follow it without issues. Is it some specific boss it happens on?

We do follow the boss USUALLY if we play on Auto, but Dark Penalty DOES make any boss run away from the seraph. I have seen several instances of the boss instantly moving off screen (like porting to different location) and most of my guild (on auto) running away from the boss and toward the gate to leave the instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    We do follow the boss USUALLY if we play on Auto, but Dark Penalty DOES make any boss run away from the seraph. I have seen several instances of the boss instantly moving off screen (like porting to different location) and most of my guild (on auto) running away from the boss and toward the gate to leave the instance.
    We will take a look into it