Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maid system AND ISSUES

Angry maid system AND ISSUES

ok before update maid was lvl 90 system --with fighting upgrades etc.please explain why the hell u release to everyone regardless of lvl. and where is the rest of the maid stuff.
    goddess guard 90 hard and infernal are both the same
    the recc power for hard and infernal on mystry are all wrong think you missed a zero of the end.
    again new update and straight away cash event -that's 3 weeks in a row one after the other --you do realise your killing the game and only cashers will stay till money runs out. where are the new titles for the frags -you haven't done any.shop needs updating beacaue its the same stuff from day 1 of server.no new elf stuff at all .euro server 1 was your first server yet usa servers have more stuff than we do.i get the cheapest dia pack for daily claim yet not lottery to use keys on ..

COME ON DEVS PLEASE SORT THIS OUT QUICKLY - YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A GOOD PLAN TOGETHER TO RESCUE THIS GAME

feel free to answer please devs since I'm banned from fb page and messaging via fb and ignored ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Аноним View Post
    ok before update maid was lvl 90 system --with fighting upgrades etc.please explain why the hell u release to everyone regardless of lvl. and where is the rest of the maid stuff.
    goddess guard 90 hard and infernal are both the same
    the recc power for hard and infernal on mystry are all wrong think you missed a zero of the end.
    again new update and straight away cash event -that's 3 weeks in a row one after the other --you do realise your killing the game and only cashers will stay till money runs out. where are the new titles for the frags -you haven't done any.shop needs updating beacaue its the same stuff from day 1 of server.no new elf stuff at all .euro server 1 was your first server yet usa servers have more stuff than we do.i get the cheapest dia pack for daily claim yet not lottery to use keys on ..

COME ON DEVS PLEASE SORT THIS OUT QUICKLY - YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A GOOD PLAN TOGETHER TO RESCUE THIS GAME
    We have spoken a lot of times already.
    1. Before Update - you saw outdated version. We also dont' want to limit players to get their first maid fast.
    2. Mystery instance is group instance (5 players recommended). Recomended power is shown not for full group but for one player.
    3. Cash events are there and will stay there, but we still provide free options for non-paying players. There is always a chance for non-paying player to get the same items, but it would require much more time and effort.
    4. Euro servers have same content as USA servers have. Yesterday there has been a bug because of error on our side where merged server got broken and outdated content. Today it's fixed with gameupdate.

Regarding your other questions, we have posted our current plans for next game update, which you can read about. And yes, there would be additional titles for synthesis.

Regarding your ban on FB page - you been kindly asked many times to stay polite and stop being such a drama-queen writing countless hysterical posts. We have always answered your questions as fully as we could. Yet you are the only person in whole game who has been muted in-game twice for spaming and rude language broadcasted on all Euro servers. As for in-game requests - we don't reply players in-game directly. There is support form, forum and facebook page to ask questions and report issues you have. So once again and for last time, I state that we will not allow to make posts neither on facebook nor in-game, which are false and crude, thus hurting the game. However, we are open to critizism and suggestions which are made in an appropriate way.

Hello!!

I saw this game and decided I should try it... It's nice, however I got here because peoples were complaining about ORACO copying this game. ORACO has just ripped off this nice game. I'm glad its the newest, and there are still servers, but I do want to know when will the next server come, and hopefully, when will the new europe server come. It's been long... and I want to start fresh. I'm playing in West servers, but I'm from Europe.

Anyways, Аноним, I don't want to offend you but you have poor grammar. Look, you could have stayed and had respect, but instead you were rude to peoples.

I'm currently on West S4. If you need help, please contact me in game or on forums.

EDIT: Generally I want to change my name to a better suiting one, but I can't. I want to name myself Michele, but I cannot change my name. I logged in using Facebook. Can a admin help me?
    Last edited by Аноним; 06-20-2017 at 11:11 AM.

1. ORACO is our partners and they publishing the game officially under different name.
    2. We plan to open new EU server within this week, please wait for announcement, it would be soon
    3. If you want to set your forum name, please go to https://storm.infiplay.com , once you logged in there, there would be an option to set your forum name in same login box, please use it.

can we expect new eu server at friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Haisko View Post
    can we expect new eu server at friday?
    Yes, it's just announced

Can someone explain maids grow system? coz i cant reach higher grow lvl then 5... =[

Can someone explain maids grow system? coz i cant reach higher grow lvl then 5... =[
    Every try has a chance of success or fail, it's 50/50 chance for each try. Also each failed try increases bar, which would increase minimal growth level (you will never go below this level, even if upgrade would fail)

Hey I found that having more than 100 basic lollipops before you go to lvl it up works best Hope this helps