Thread: lags and freezing after merge

lags and freezing after merge

Ever since USW1 and 2 got merged I have noticed an increase in lag and also frequently get grey screens. can you look into this?

Hello, grey screens - do you mean your background doesn't load properly? That`s not connected with game servers, but with CDN server resources it seems, we will take an additional look into it, thank you!

yes i mean i can see my character but they aren't standing on anything but a grey screen. sometimes will see floating heads and missing window elements

Since the server merge of USW1 & USW2, the lag is horrible. Background loading times take a long time. Many people are unable to control their toons, which is highly inconvenient during battle. Also, there is a problem with getting booted off the server and reconnecting. Many times I am afk grinding and come back to be in a different place and rather than being on guild chat, I see the "all" chat (which tells me i was booted). I'm seriously not wanting to play the game because it is so bad now.

Thank you for report Skye. We are working on changing CDN provider, as long background loading for some of players shows the problem there. We hope to finish it until Friday update, and switch it via maintenance time.

Ever since you merged USW1 & USW2, I see so many complaints about serious lag issues and disconnect issues. Lag is so bad the the background is just gray in color (no graphics) and even worse, we are unable to control our toons. Lag causes our skills not to work when we want them so our toon runs about anywhere it wants. I have people in our guild complaining about this, and wanting to leave this game. TODAY I was trying to get my instances done. I had 7 disconnects within a half hour. It was not just my toon. Everyone in my instances had the same issue. I finally got my stuff done, I logged out of the game and really am not sure when I will be back online. You have GOT to find the issue, Divine Storm. It IS NOT with OUR connections. I play several other games and I have ZERO problem with lag, connection or ping issues. Definitely this is YOUR problem. (This same post was made to the Divine Storm Facebook page with a photo attached showing disconnect)

Quote Originally Posted by Skye View Post
    Ever since you merged USW1 & USW2, I see so many complaints about serious lag issues and disconnect issues. Lag is so bad the the background is just gray in color (no graphics) and even worse, we are unable to control our toons. Lag causes our skills not to work when we want them so our toon runs about anywhere it wants. I have people in our guild complaining about this, and wanting to leave this game. TODAY I was trying to get my instances done. I had 7 disconnects within a half hour. It was not just my toon. Everyone in my instances had the same issue. I finally got my stuff done, I logged out of the game and really am not sure when I will be back online. You have GOT to find the issue, Divine Storm. It IS NOT with OUR connections. I play several other games and I have ZERO problem with lag, connection or ping issues. Definitely this is YOUR problem. (This same post was made to the Divine Storm Facebook page with a photo attached showing disconnect)
    As you know we have switched CDN provider at last Friday, please let us know if it's became better in loading speed including pictures and backgrounds loading times.