Thread: Arena Brawl Issue

Angry Arena Brawl Issue

This has been the normal for me for about a week. I complete 1 or 2 battles and then the rest of the day I challenge any toon and I get "Player in Battle." I get no other challenges the rest of the day!

You need to fix your bugs rather than open new servers and say you're working on new content. This bug, the lag problems, disconnect problems... I have guild members who have already quit playing, and more that are about to.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HeroBrawl.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	202

Then report this issue to support team. To check this issue we need to connect to your character and check it on our side. You have to be online for that.

that happens to me too... on eu5 and eu6

Quote Originally Posted by Haisko View Post
    that happens to me too... on eu5 and eu6
    Please check if you have this problem after tomorrows update. If you would still have it - please report by submitting form via support page.
    To catch the issue we need to connect to character and take a look, you have to be offline for that.

est3.leviathan.eviscera

I haven't been able to do ANY Arena Brawl for a number of days. The problem persists.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscera View Post
    est3.leviathan.eviscera

I haven't been able to do ANY Arena Brawl for a number of days. The problem persists.
    We have resolved it with you yesterday. If anyone else experience this problem please clear cache of browser or launhcer you are playing at, and after game loads press ctrl+f5 in game window. You shouldn't have this issue after.